About WMA Demolition
WMA specialises in Early Works Demolition, Commercial, Industrial and Residential Demolition including asbestos removal, contaminated soil removal and bulk earthworks.
Our staff are appropriately trained and licensed to perform all activities related to demolition works. We work amicably with all our clients to develop demolition strategies to suit each individual project.
Why Choose WMA Demolition
WMA is one of Queensland’s leading demolition contractors, also holding a New South Wales Demolition license with over 25 years of experience. We own our own fleet of vehicles, excavators and trucks which enables us to provide the most efficient and cost-effective service.
To provide consistent quality service, our management systems comply with the following standards.
- Quality Assurance – AS/NZS ISO 9001
- Environmental – AS/NZS ISO 14001
- Health & Safety – AS/NZS 4801
- PQC Level 3 rated for Queensland Government projects
- Member of the Demolition Industry Association (Qld) Inc
- EPA registered to transport regulated waste
- National Code of Practice compliant
What we do
- EARLY WORKS DEMOLITION
- CONTAMINATED SOIL
- COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL DEMOLITION
- RESIDENTIAL DEMOLITION
- ASBESTOS REMOVAL
Being a leader in our industry, it is imperative that we provide our clients with a consistent quality service.
Ensuring the project is completed within the client’s timeframe by utilising our own equipment and various other resources at our disposal.
- Develops site specific SWMS
- Endeavours to salvage/recycle 85% of all demolition waste generated on site
- Provides all project documentation and reports as required upon completion
- Monitors each project to ensure all National Codes of Practice, Workplace Health and Safety guidelines and standards are followed